1. HA I BET YOU THINK THESE WILL BE ABOUT YOU YOU TRAITOR
2. SHE IS A TRAITOR
3. We met on NeoPets like a gajillion years ago
4. She calls me old but she’s onLY LIKE TWO WEEKS YOUNGER THAN ME STFU
5. One time, when she was staying with me, we got really super lost trying to get back home. And then I realized I didn’t have my keys. And so we had to break into the house. Good times.
1. My room is not officially a bedroom, it is the living room of the apartment. However, because I wasn’t supposed to even be in the US at all while my family lived here, I didn’t get to have one of the bedrooms ._.
2. My bed is a loft bed and it’s really tall and I’ve got my desk and a couple of bookshelves under it
3. My room is the frontmost room, so I can hear everything from the other three apartments (the one above us, the one in front of us, and the one above-infront)
4. My room didn’t have a door on it when we first moved in (because livingroom), so we had to have one installed really cheaply.
5. I have a huge pile of boxes in the corner because I don’t have anywhere to unpack them and I refuse to let them be put in the basement where they’ll get all gross
6. I have one of the two apartment doors in my room, but it’s blocked by the previously mentioned pile of boxes x-x
7. I have really bare walls TTmTT I’ve got three paintings I found, and an embroidery thing, and a photo of me and my horse all hanging up, but that’s it.
8. I’ve got the extra bed in my room, and the most extra space, so when we have too many people in the house, my mom and her husband typically give up their room and sleep in here instead :\
9. My room is not safe for people with cat allergies
10. I’ve got a little table set up in the corner where all my art supplies have piled up x-x It’s my only good workspace…